Member Update – April 2022
https://stvincentswaterpolo.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ISC-26-e1660839161581.jpg 500 665 St. Vincents Admin https://stvincentswaterpolo.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/main-logo.png St. Vincents Admin2022-03-22 17:12:572022-08-25 13:36:27Member Update – April 2022
Good evening all,
We hope you are all keeping well – here’s some club news and information on a great Swim Ireland raffle that we are asking for you to support.
- Irish U13 Cup – Congratulations to our junior boys who took home the bronze medal in the U13 Cup in Galway on 13th February. This was the first tournament for many of the team so it was great experience and great fun was had by all. Well done!
- Leinster U17 Cup – Best of luck to our U17 Girls and Boys who are playing in the cup final this Thursday both against North Dublin.
Irish Squad Selection:
- Well done to Clara Kelly, Áine Hennessy and Lana Nolan who were selected for the U17 Irish Girls Team and represented Ireland in the Division 2 Inter-Regional’s in Bolton last weekend, the Team finished 3rd overall – well done girls!
1) Swim Ireland Clubs Draw:
- Only 8 more days left to enter the Swim Ireland Clubs draw which we told you about in our last update. This is a Swim Ireland fundraising initiative to support all clubs, there are some great prizes up for grabs – top prize is a family holiday to New York. Tickets cost €5 and for every ticket sold our club receive €4 to contribute towards the club’s running. The draw takes place on 31st March. Please share the link with family & friends as we’d like to maximize the funding we will receive from this initiative, and ticket sales to date have been low.
How to Buy Tickets and support your club:
1) Click on the link below:
2) Register to enter the draw. Registration is very quick, you just need to enter your name and email or mobile number.
3) Select your club – St Vincent’s Water Polo!
4) Select the number of tickets you want to buy.
2) Temple Street Cycleton- 2nd April
We will be cycling in Pavilions Shopping Center raising funds for Temple Street Hospital on Saturday 2nd April – we will share more information about this soon and will be looking for volunteers to help out on the day – lycra is optional!
Thanks in advance for your support.
St Vincent’s Water Polo Club Committee